I know I've preached about apperance too many times but in this #dietculture
and beauty standards filled world, can we really talk about #acceptance
too much? Don't think so.
One lovely (and gorg btw😍) lady told me yesterday that she struggles going out without #makeup
. Yeah been there done that so I hear you❤ Now I'm more than over it and I wish all of you would see that YOU ARE ENOUGH AS YOU ARE AND YOU DON'T EVER NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE OF OTHERS!❤ So few tips and points what could help you to reflect why do you feel like you need to change your looks and should you even worry about that nonsense? (Spoiler alert! You shouldn't!!😍)
1) Why do you feel like you need make up/change your appearance? Are you afraid that others think you look terrible? Are you hiding behind that? Do you see yourself as a better person if you look like beauty standards?
2) Whatever the reason is for you remember that it's about insecurities, not the appearance! By changing your appearance, you ignore the problem.
3) If you think others won't like you or they will judge you if you look like you, stop and think: Do you really even want those judgemental people in your life? Isn't the problem in their mindset if they judge? You basically win if those people don't even want to get to know you!👊
4) You are you and you will never be anybody else! Brutal #acceptance
is the key! You don't have to love everything about yourself but you need to accept!
5) Make yourself uncomfortable! Go out without make up and meet new people as you are. In that way you will learn that nothing bad won't happen!
6) Be critical! Question your beliefs and ask yourself why? Usually it's not about your wantings but society's messed up standards! You are not wrong kind, this society is!!
7) Always remember that CUTE FACE DOES NOT EQUAL WITH CUTE HEART! Our beauty cannot be seen from our looks! And you will never be better person no matter how much you change your apperance!
Now I need to run so long story short: BE PROUD OF YOURSELF AND AGAIN STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!❤😍❤😘❤ #LOVE
TO YOUR #MOTIVATIONMONDAY